**STARLING STUDIO**

Thursday, December 18, 2008

This my story and i'm stickin to it

       "Once while traveling across the Sky
        This lovely Planet caught my Eye. 
Being curious I flew close by,
     Now I'm caught here 'till I Die"

   Well since you asked........

"The Night I was born the Moon turned a fire RED,
My Mama cried out 'Lord the Gypsy was right'
and I watched her fall down Dead"
                                          Jimi Hendrix


  I was born at a very early age, in a hospital because I wanted to be close to my mother. See, I wasn't like the other children. I started out as a young boy wondering why I was invited so late to the party. Everybody seemed to have started having fun long before I got here and I wanted to catch up. Where did all this great stuff come from? Who were all these really big people with hair on there faces and big bumps on their chests and why were they staring at me with these goofy grins on thier faces?  What was this weird package I was in, I mean half the time I was looking for something to put in this hole in my face and the rest of the time I was wrapped in this wet and stinky cloth, I mean, how can I add to the fun when I can't even hold a drumstick in my hand? When I tried to ask all these questions the only thing that came out was goo-goo, blu-bla and Boom-chak-a-laka.  I figured that I'd better get my legs in gear and go find a dictionary or an encyclopedia or at least some music to help me translate myself since it seemed I was going to be here for a while....................

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 18, 11:32:00 AM 2008 , Blogger Marie Soliel said...

Paul, all i can say is very cute when first read. But than I went back and read the poem from Hendrix's that you spoke, and this is what I have to say: "The moon is white as the fire is red:" A whopper Junior.

Love, Marie Soliel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home